Happy New Year! Who can believe we are at the start of another year already?! Exciting times huh. I have big dreams for this year – I really do believe BIG things are right around the corner. I wanted to start off this year by taking time to reflect on the things I am grateful for. It’s an attitude I want to carry into the new year. No matter what life throws my way, I want to remember what I already have and be thankful for the life I live.
- My gorgeous hubby who is ever so encouraging and optimistic
- Being healthy and alive and active and well!
- A joy I have found in Jesus
- Our friends and family – I love them all so much and couldn’t be happier we got to spend two weeks over Christmas catching up with everyone
- We are moving homes in two weeks – yippeee!
- Community & church
- That hubby and I both have good jobs that make an impact on society
- 2016! I’m grateful for the year that was – the friendships, the laughs, the travel, the memories…
- Living in Sydney.. I love this place more and more each year
- New roads, new rivers.. all the potential that is to unravel!
What are you grateful for this year?
Love A x